Terms and Conditions of use of ItJobsHiring.com
1 Acceptance the use of ItJobsHiring.com terms and Conditions
Your Access to and use of ItJobsHiring is subject exclusively to those terms and conditions. You will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. By using the website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions, and disclaimer contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the website.
2 Credit Card Details
ItJobsHiring will never ask for credit card details and request that you do not enter them on any of the forms onItJobsHiring.
The Contents of the ItJobsHiring website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
4 Links to Third Party Websites
ItJobsHiring website may include links to third-party websites that are controlled and maintained by others, not by ItJobsHiring. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
5 Change of Use
ItJobsHiring reserved the right to:
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanent) the website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that ItJobsHiring shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and.
- change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
6 Disclaimers and limitation of liability
- The website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non – infringement, compatibility, security, and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, ItJobsHiring will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the website.
- ItJobsHiring makes no warranty that the functionality of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Noting in these terms and Conditions shall be constructed to exclude or limit the liability of ItJobsHiring for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of ItJobsHiring or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold ItJobsHiring and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs, and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against ItJobsHiring arising out of any breach by you of these terms and conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this website.
- All copyright, trademarks, and all other intellectual property rights in the website and its content (including without limitation the website design, text, graphics, and all software and source codes connected with the website) are owned by or licensed to ItJobsHiring or otherwise used by ItJobsHiring as permitted by law.
- In accessing the website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non – commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold, or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying, and / or printing of pages of the website for personal, non – commercial home use only.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be served and the remaining terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force effect and Continue to be binding and enforceable.
10 Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the USA and you hereby Varun to the exclusive jurisdiction of the USA courts.
For any further information please e-mail webmaster